Next week we plan to work on the following activities along with Part 3...
- Heart collage: choose colors and sizes of hearts to create a collage; we'll probably add a texture component to this too
- This lion project: we'll make ours a bit smaller and use photos of the kids' faces
- If we have time we'll make our own poppies, letting the kids explore circles and choosing their own colors for their flowers
- Cook a recipe with an apple theme, probably a simple apple crisp we can make in the microwave; this recipe lets us incorporate assistive technology by chopping the apples in the food processor; my "non oral" kids can taste test the different ingredients as well as help measure and stir so they are fully included
- There is a lot that goes on in Part 3 so it will probably take us some extra time to become thoroughly comfortable with the story